at St Leonards Beach
My name is Christian, born and raised in the UK. Shockingly I'm a geek on the internet!
#stleonards (at St Leonards Beach)
Late night walking (at West Hill Road St Leonards on Sea)
Reblogged from gamingonabudget
SPRING BREAK GIVEAWAY!
It is currently spring break for some people and what better way to spend it than playing video games? This time I’ll be giving away a Steam Key for Spec Ops: The Line. This game was graciously donated by a long time follower of this blog.
As always, I want to take this time to thank all the wonderful people here on Tumblr who support this blog. Since creating this blog, I have only received positivity. Thank you for showing me love and kindness, it truly means a lot.
- You are allowed to like and reblog this post as many times as you wish. Each note gains you another chance at winning the game. I will be selecting the winner via Random Line Picker.
- You don’t have to be following this blog, but you are awesome if you do and I love you.
- I will be giving this game away via Steam. You must have Steam in order to redeem and play this game.
- If you win, you must provide a way for me to contact you whether it be having an open ask or contact info somewhere on your blog.
- If I am unable to contact you, or if you do not respond to me contacting you within 72 hours, I will select a new winner.
- No giveaway blogs.
I will be selecting a winner on March 29th, 2014!
Reblogged from v-e-l-v-e-t-g-o-l-d-m-i-n-e
Chancellor Gowron has the perfect face for every conceivable mood.
and even a special face to cover all moods and emotions at once:
I think that last one is his face when he experiences Bij.